Giving is an act of worship, an act of faith...
- A Tithe is the regular amount given as an act of worship. Scripture suggests this amount is 10% of your income.
- An Offering is a special gift above and beyond the Tithe.
2 Corinthians, 9:7
We offer a course on finances to explain these principals and to help you get out and stay out of debt. Click HERE for more information.
Ways to give financially...
There are several ways you can give using checks:
- Send your check by mail
- Have your bank send an eCheck (i.e. online bill pay)
For both of these options, send it to: The Beacon 1100 W. Town and Country Road, Suite 1250 Orange, CA 92868
In addition, there are several ways to give online:
- Give Online by setting up one-time gifts or automatic giving using the button below.
- Text to give: Simply text "give" to 657-261-8488
Please note that the Beacon gets charged between 3-5% for these services, so while we appreciate any effort to participate in worship through giving, the Beacon receives the full amount of your gift only when you give in person or through the mail.
Understanding that out culture is an electronic one, we offer this opportunity for you to participate in giving electronically. We do so with this caveat: we want to warn against the use of credit cards in any situation, and giving is no exception. It is unwise to go into debt for any reason.